(Bush still manages those "please don't hit me!" eyes.)
Some questions and comments for Gov. Mark Sanford:
1. Did you use a love glove, Gov?
2. Argentina and Appalachian both start with "A" but that's as far as it goes.
3. Did you study at the Strom Thurmond School of Family Values?
4. Do you now see a need for stimulus money? Could go to spelling skills. Compare "Argentina" & "Appalachian"
5. How surprised were you when the space aliens dropped you in Argentina? Did they 'probe' you?
6. Are you being un-American for passing over American affairs for Argentine?
7. Do you plan to join the Silvio Berlusconi Club?
8. Do you plan to join fellow Republican Bob Dole as a spokesman for Viagra?
9. Given your special needs, was Viagra enough?
10. Governor, how much did it cost taxpayers for you to 'go south'?